I love this time of year, it is exciting and lots of fun, but also exhausting and stressful. After a couple of quiet years, this is the first full year back in the “real” world and everyone is exhausted. If you are feeling this way, you aren’t the only one, we are all worn out.
It is important during this time to take care of yourself. Here are a few tips to make it through to the holidays:
- Give yourself some down time in between all those year end events.
- Don’t be afraid to say no to invites, people will understand.
- Drink plenty of water. Summer and parties increase your potential for dehydration.
- Eats lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Most party food is fried and stodgy, fresh food will give you back your pep.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Get regular massages to alleviate the stress. Also, it’s a great hangover cure!
So, enjoy the crazy season, it won’t be long until you can put your feet up and relax.